Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good night, Jap... sweet dreams ;o))

sushi, thanks for the coffee.. I'll taste the sushi when I'm fully awake... can't eat when I'm still sleeping..... *sluurf* the coffee is just great!!

Good morning everybody. I made crepes with ligonberries and ligonberry butter for breakfast. As usual coffee is brewed. We also have an assortment of juices in the kitchen.

moin middie!
I'll take a coffee.. first.. just had some pizza.. but I have to try ligonberries... never heard of that...

here ya go cara... fresh hot coffee for ya. i never had ligonberries either until the other day. they're good. kind of like small cranberries but not as tart

thank you middie..
I will search for some breakfast now... seems I never get over that jetlag! *hmpf*

*walk around and search for some european breakfastthings*

*stuffing face* this is GREAT Middie!!
1.gif
I really like the berries. Where in heck did you get them? *eating more* I think this SHOULD be healthy. :mellow: Is it???

Aren't they good Sush ??? I really liked them too. I had to go to a specialty produce store and place an order for them. they're pretty hard to find aroud here. glad you like them ! help yourself to more !!

Hmmmm, I nice chicken fried steak with tons of country gravy and some mashed potatos!!!! Am I asking for to much??? And, ah yes... some lemonade! Thank you very much.

sattie said:
Hmmmm, I nice chicken fried steak with tons of country gravy and some mashed potatos!!!! Am I asking for to much??? And, ah yes... some lemonade! Thank you very much.

never too much sattie. here ya go. let me know if you want more.

cara fireplace is on, there's a recliner with a toasty flannel blanket folded up on it if you want to use that too.

ohhhhhh.... like cara's idea too... that sounds wonderful! Thankyou very much middie, you made my day!!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom