Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm... middie.... *lookaround* you did good work.... I'll care about the dishwasher.... there is still enough dirty stuff around... *klimperklirr*

HEYyyyyyyy!!! The place is spotless! Alright!!! Smells like a lemon tree in here. Thanks guys!!! :) I whipped up a few veal breasts with lemon caper sauce. Its in the fridge if you want to heat a few up. Well Im off to bed. *going into elevator*

*feet sticking to floor* what were you practicing with??!?! :huh: I cant move my......... (FLOP!!!!) :blink: .... feet. help. :mellow: Every move I make Im getting more stuck. I feel like a rat in one of those traps. :ermm: HELP!

*SCRUNCH!!!!* theres one........ *SCRUNCH!!!* ahhhhhh! There we go! Thanks Middie!!! Jkath what WAS that stuff???!! :huh: Well anyhow Im going into the jacuzzi. Those jets can cure anything. :shifty: *SPLASH!!!*

*bumpbump*hmm.. funny sounds from the elevator..... *walkover* *BUMPBUMP* hello? Anybaody in there?? *pressbutton* hmm.. no reaction.... *BUMPBUMP* somebody must be in there and its not working anymore....
where can I find the suppliers number?? *go back to office and search for the elevator man's number...*

middie, do you know where I can find the number from the elevator man? Somebody is captured(?) in there.... *frantically search*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom