Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
Um...ronjohn? You having trouble with the grill back there?

LOL!! Thinking I shouldn't have used a 30lb bag of charcoal for one hot dog... :shock:

No worries though - I should have this under control as soon as I find the fire extinguisher...

John

*Running to the back with fire extinguisher in hand*

OK everyone, we have a special on Cajun style food this afternoon!!

I'm going to whip up a batch of chocolate chunk cookies. Anyone want some? I can also make some into ice cream sandwiches if you'd like.

Alix, I thought we could just say everything is blackened!:LOL:

Thanks for the pie Maidrite, no ice cream this time though, I want to get a pure taste of the pie first.

Last edited:
Hey PA, I was just going to brew some tea, and write up the dinner specials (like you said Crewsk, Blackened EVERYTHING) Cookies would be perfect.

ronjohn, you OK back there now? Whew! What a time for Sushi to have to leave!

Alix said:
Hey PA, I was just going to brew some tea, and write up the dinner specials (like you said Crewsk, Blackened EVERYTHING) Cookies would be perfect.

ronjohn, you OK back there now? Whew! What a time for Sushi to have to leave!

OK, my chocolate chunk cookies are ready! Alix, if you can pour me a cup of tea, too, please, I'll put a plate of cookies together for you.

I'm having one of mine and saving room for crewsk's--I want hers with some icecream in the middle.

Oh, and Alix, if you have room on the dinner menu I'd love to try making a lemon raspberry cream cheesecake I've been playing around with.

crewsk said:
My thighs, virtual or otherwise, weren't very small to start with!:LOL: Plus I only eat & drink like this on weekends & I just decided to start it a little early today.;-)

Dang, that pie is GOOD!!

I like your thighs.

Alix said:
Too bad we don't have beer flavoured cookies...

Now you're just trying to put crazy thoughts in my head!

(And it's not like it's THAT hard to do in the first place...)

John​

How about an ice cream sandwich with my chocolate chunk cookies with a stoudt flavored beer? And of course a pint on the side, too!

Lunch time!

Please may I have a plate of spicy tuna rolls and california rolls. Some ice water with lemon would be nice too.
My tummy thanks you!

How about some green tea to start while we get our Sushi chef rolling? (Heh heh...rolling! I kill me! HEY, anyone back there wanna start some sushi??)

Back
Top Bottom