Full Moon EEK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Half Baked, you are going to love having a second grandbaby!!!!! Baby boys are just as sweet as baby girls!!! Let us all know when he arrives!!

I would still be down there except that there was a bad conflict brewing due to my son-in-law’s father. I did not want to bring more stress onto my daughter at this time. At another time, if this man still persists in being the total ******* that he is; he will find out not to mess with me.

I'm so glad they are having a little boy.....I want my son to go through what I did. :ROFLMAO:

Have we all survived the full moon??? Lou and I howled at it a couple of times, bayed once or twice, and then got back up to no good....

All in all, I have a fantastic weekend...and I say it was because of that full moon:D

Half Baked said:
Oh, what a doll-baby jelly bean! Congrats again. :)

My 2nd grandchild is coming in February and they know it's going to be a boy. So now I'll have one of each. My 18 month old granddaughter is named Olivia, kadesma.
Well Jan we have a lot in common besides our love of fixing good food..My little Olivia is going to be a year old the end of January..After the 3 boys, I'm really getting to enjoy little girl shopping..I've got the boys, well two of them helping me in the kitchen, the third is in the kitchen but all he does yet is eat:LOL: Now I have a little girl to by a ruffled apron for:) and to teach how to rattle pots and pans..

kadesma

I'm really tickled that I finally get to buy pink and frilly. It's so much fun! :)

I can attest to the full moon syndrome. I work in a nursing home and have off and on for the last 12 years. I know instantly when there's a full moon and I don't even have to look at the sky.

OK this is a bit of a weird story, but many years ago my cat was acting very strange. I took him to the vet and it turns out I was just in time. Without getting into detail (most of which I have forgotten) he had a blockage of some sort that would have ended up killing him if I did not get him into the vet when I did. When I asked the vet what had caused it she said they really do not know the actual reason, but...and she said I would probably think she was crazy, but she was being perfectly honest...they see this happen a ton when there is a full moon. Sure enough there was a full moon when this happened to my cat.

GB, was is that thing that cats (mostly tomcats) get that is kinda (but worse) like kidney stones? If it was, one of my tomcats would get that real bad too. My vet was right about cats being prone to that, do better outside, Leo hasn't had a recurrance in years. And when he did it was around the full moon, come to think about it.

VeraBlue said:
Have we all survived the full moon???

Just barely. It was touch and go for me this weekend. I was danged sick! I get sick rarely, but boy...did I save up! I'm on the road to recovery now, and I'm going to have fun going thru all the posts in my absence.

Congrats to you HalfBaked!

Shunka and GB, that is just weird.

Don't think I survived. I'm even more cranky than ever and beginning to wonder if I have the symptons of depression. Nuthin sounds good or enjoyable. Boo. Hiss. Spit. Growl.

Crawling under the table now and pulling the tablecloth over my head.

yes, ma'am (dragging tablecloth behind me and moving slowly). But I don't want to inflict this foul mood on the other ladies who are having fun over there.

Alix said:
Just barely. It was touch and go for me this weekend. I was danged sick! I get sick rarely, but boy...did I save up! I'm on the road to recovery now, and I'm going to have fun going thru all the posts in my absence.

Congrats to you HalfBaked!

Shunka and GB, that is just weird.

I hope you are feeling better!

And mudbug, a long soak will do you good, go for it!

mudbug said:
yes, ma'am (dragging tablecloth behind me and moving slowly). But I don't want to inflict this foul mood on the other ladies who are having fun over there.
You're not alone there girl..My kids have been standing 3 feet away for fear of getting bit..We can only cope with just so much bunk before we blow the lid off. Hang in there and go put your feet up. Or come help me beat the begeebees out of some bread dough!

kadesma:)

Full moon tomorrow and I must say that so far the only ones acting at all weird are the cats. But hey, that's an everyday occurrence!

Resurrecting this to mention that the full moon was on Tuesday the 5th. This might help explain some of the cranky moments that have popped up lately. Ayrton, this post is for you after reading the powdered sugar thread. LOL!! Its not collective PMS afterall! (OK, it might be, but lets blame the full moon anyway!)

Back
Top Bottom