Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
even though this is a north american holiday (the canadians sneak thiers in early, before they freeze solid :)) , i wanted to wish everyone here at dc the happiest of thanksgivings.

with the all of the knowledge about food and life, and especially the friendships that this site has brought me, so many of you will be in my thoughts and in my heart tomorrow as i sit at the rockwell-esque tables with my family.

dc is certainly one of the easy things to be thankful for, but i don't think that i could express my gratitude adequately.

now i just hope i finally qualify to sit at the big table. it gets boring (and really fattening) tricking the little ones into looking over their shoulder when dessert is served...;)

Tom, the best of the day to you and your family.

I always knew you were capable of taking 'candy from a baby'.

Happy Thanksgiving BT, give that sweet young man a hug from me

kadesma

Thanks, Tom, and same to you, and to everyone else on DC!

Hope you all have a happy and stress-free holiday!

(I hope that emoticon is a turkey - it's too darned small to see well!)

Lee

Happy TG BT and all

... it is my personal favorite holiday... to me it is a day to celebrate your gratitude for the people around you through sharing FOOD what can be better

Hey ya Bucky T, and all my American DC friends.....no make that ALL my DC friends, I give thanks for every one of you and wish you all the best on your special day.

And by the way Mr. Bucky T. Smartypants, we on the west coast of the Great (White/Wet) North don't freeze solid, we tread water!

Back
Top Bottom