"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Old 04-23-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
The Dude Abides
Send a message via AIM to TATTRAT Send a message via Yahoo to TATTRAT Send a message via Skype™ to TATTRAT
Help Against Autism(just click a link)

This is from another forum I am on, just wanted to pass it along.

-Help raise money for Autism research by Five For Fighting video. If you click this link and watch the video, you generate 49 cents for autism research.-

Thanks in advance to those that watch it.

TATTRAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
Head Chef
When I contribute to any misfortune person(s), I will put the money in their hand. How many buckets have been filled to find these people living under poverty levels and sometimes homeless. It is not money that has gone to education and training or anything else. It definitely has not been spent on research which is wholly funded by the government and private educational facilities.

They may use a picture of a child with Autism but there are people of all ages with Autism. Money does not go to these children, their parents, or their schools!

And so goes for all of the charity fund raisers. You know a person in need, just give them some help. Their smile will be greater than any plaque that you could ever hang on your wall.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --- Thomas Edison
StirBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
Chef Extraordinaire
Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
Thanks for posting this TATT

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote