Hey everyone!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
Im just stopping in. I would love to hang out and check up on everything, man you all have been busy. It will take me forever to get caught up! Hopefully soon Ill be able to.

I have found a place in Sylvan. Smaller than I want just a two bedroom but there is a small loft I can throw my bed then the kids can have their own rooms. I was supposed to get that place in Ponoka. I moved out of Chris' (BIL), got everything there then the guy (Id like to call him a few things but not to start a kerfufful, Ill refrain) anyways, I got there and he wanted $700 more than what I had. I was so POD!!! So anyways the kids and I ended up back out Sylvan with the inlaws till I could find a place. Being here is just as stressful as being at Chris'! I can not wait till Im in my OWN home!!! However Ill have to be visiting the library to check in for Chris decided he should keep my computer....jokes on him though for its a pice of you know what! I had the urge to just go get it this morning while he was at work, but Im gfoing to wait and see. He can really for all I care shov eit where the sun dont shine. Jerk that he is.

Anyways, I just thought I would let you all know that we are doing fine. Ill try HARD to check in more often. I think my place is only a couple blocks from the library...not sure. Anyways, I must run to get everything hooked up. Ill check back in a day or so!!!

Hugs everyone! I hope everyone is happy and healthy and if not, I hope things will get better for you as they are for me!

It's good to see you back, tanis! Sounds like you've had a couple bumps in the road but you're on your way--good for you!!!:) Keep us posted when you can. We miss ya'!

I'm glad that you are okay!! I'm sorry that you have such a nasty bil. In laws are not fun at all!!
Can't wait until your back for good!!
Take care until then :O)

OH poop! I missed you!!!!!

I'll try to be here next time you check in.

Sounds like you're having a hard month!! But, things will get better now! I'm sure they will. Looking forward to having a chat.

Take care Tanis.
We miss you!!

Smiles, Trish

It is so great to see you on here even if it is just for a second. I am sure thing will get better soon. I miss you Tanis :)

Hang in there Tanis, your going to be just great and on your own and not owe anyone YEA for you...We will all be waiting for you to come back..We miss you...

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom