Hitch hiker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
This little guy came in with the plants last fall, and has been serenading us from the greenhouse all spring. He fell out of the orchid on the way out the door and got caught between the screens by the dog's water bowl, so he's got some dog hair stuck to him.
He hopped away as soon as Kim clicked the camera, so I'm sure he's cleaned up by now.

Attachments

• frog reduced.jpg
    frog reduced.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 186
Looks like he has lichen on him. I bet he's been around awhile. Hope he helps with the insects.
I could use about 3 dozen. Especially when i walk the dog around 7:30 pm.

He looks like a FRED to me (Freda?)

I have those in my swimming pool--grey in early spring, then the green starts to take over, then back to grey by summer. Green is to make him look good for the ladies, don't ya know.

OMG, how cute is he!!!!!! I can only imagine the sound that comes out of that cute mouth - love the expression.

If that's dog hair - he's teeny! Very cute.

I know! At first glance it looks like a 6" frog with wire on it. Then you realize it's dog hair and it takes another couple seconds to process how small it must be! I was wondering how you dealt with that monster in your greenhouse Connie! :LOL:

I could be wrong as I don't have your Godzilla in front of me but I think that it might be a toad instead of a frog.......if the skin is dryish looking it's a toad but as you say--he or she is covered in dog hair......so I really can't tell---I love toads and frogs---they are considered very good luck in many Asian countries.........and any creature that will eat the bugs in my garden is welcomed...unfortunately I don't see many anymore...why??

Back
Top Bottom