I am going to be a daddy again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I can finally let the cat out of the bad. My wife is pregnant again. She is 12 weeks right now. We are very excited of course. Both of us have tried to get Rachel to pick the babies name, but so far the best name she has come up with has been kitty cat. When we ask her what is in mommies belly she says brothasista :LOL:.

OH GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited - tell your wife I said congratulations - that is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited to say - boy, I was fast on this one!)

Congratulations. How sweet that your daughter wants to name the baby kitty cat. Your should write that down in her baby book so you have that story to tell the kids when they are older. :)

What great news you two! Congratulations :) So a Septmeber baby?

Or even September :)

Congratulations, GB!

Well, if the new baby is a girl, you could name her Catherine, with the GREAT (IMO) nickname, "Cat".

Lee

Congrats buddy! :cool: If this one is a boy I say name him Emeril. Or MJ.:LOL:

Great news !!
When John learned Kevin was on the way he said "I'd rather have a puppy" (age 17..) Now look at the two of them...
Marge

GB,
Once again, your life will change..Your heart will grow bigger, your love stronger and your whole life richer..How wonderful for all of you..Congratulations...Now sweet little Rachel will have a brother or sister she will love to pieces, squabble with and defend to the end..I'm so pleased for all of you..

kadesma:)

Congratulations! I know you must all be thrilled!

Of course if you are having the baby in September, the best September name (it has served my daughter, who was born September 30, 1979, well, lol) is Nancy! The name she chose for her daughter would go well with Rachel's name--our grandaughter is Hannah. Of course if you have a boy, either of these names could be a little embarrassing! But who am I to judge? :ROFLMAO:

:) Barbara

GB You have been blessed again, Congrats to your Wife,Rachel, and You Brother.
James or Jamie would be great names ;)

2570d1173851413-i-am-going-to-be-a-daddy-again-teter-toter-smily.gif

Attachments

• Happyboy.GIF
    Happyboy.GIF
    2.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Way to go Stud Muffin! Does this mean we will be seeing more of you in the baking forum since you've got a bun in the oven??? :angel:

As for names ... heck, you can go traditional or just wing it and tick off all the family! But, you don't really have to start trying to narrow down a name until the sonogram shows if the "fruit of your loins" has a "stem" or not!

All kidding aside ... CONGRATS my friend!!!

Back
Top Bottom