I Love My New Shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Erik said:
Bought a pair of "CROCS" today for work...OMG!!! They are the most comfortable shoes EVER!!! As a Birkenstock clog wearer...these blow them away!!!

Another Birk fan here. I've been looking at the Crocs but wasn't sure about buying them. You've convinced me! Thank you so much for bringing up the subject. I'll be a Croc-wearer by the end of this weekend! :)

We had knock-offs of these at work for $1.00. I'm pretty happy with my Skecher's though.

Last edited:
Dear All,

What kinds of stores stock these shoes??? I guess a could do a Google search but I like the human DC touch response--I also have big feet 10 wide with a delightful bunion on the right foot, so these sound perfect!

I've not seen these but they look interesting. I love my Birkies but the next time my #2 loudly calls them elf shoes in the middle of the market I'm liable to stick them somewhere, which she knows, so she will. I'd get a pair just to clock a look on her face, and if they're good, all the better.

So the professional has big holes in the side of them which doesn't look so much fun but the endeavor looks like the same deal sans holes. Are these over the web purchases only or are they retailed somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen them on people, and have also seen the knockoffs, but they all look so wide! I wear a 5 1/2 AA shoe, so I'll bet they would not work for me, like so many other styles of shoes.:(

BC

mudbug said:
These look incredibly comfy. D'ya think I could get away with wearing them for every occasion?
This is a funny video on youtube making fun of crocs they call them dorcs it is so funny. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
(They talk about all the places you can wear them.)
I love having comfortable shoes but it is crazy were some people will wear them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom