"If" I Did It?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everytime I read something about OJ (which isn't until the media mention him, thank goodness) I can not forget that continuous smirk on his face during the whole trial and then long afterwards and sneering in the faces of Nicole's sister and family and Ron Goldman's family-----I guess he thought that he was going to walk all the way to the bank this time and bask in the public headlights once again. I can't believe that the network thought that the US public had sunk so low or had such short memories that they would want to see this garbage. I guess he's put on The Emperor's New Clothes or is it gloves again??

When I started reading this thread I was thinking, "I can't believe Fox would even consider airing something like this and with all the public outcry why they were still considering it"......not good for ratings in my opinion for any of their scheduled programs....then I read where it was cancelled.... as I'm sure they finally realized they would be affected in a decline in viewers for other shows as a result. Its sickening but in the end at least someone came to their senses and spared the family/friends/public of this. Now hopefully anyone considering backing OJ in any ploy to profit from this horrible crime will take a long hard look at how the public reacted and will slam the door in this mans face when he comes knocking. I try not to judge people but when it comes to someone murdering someone thats a different story. I'm sorry but I believe the judicial system failed in this murder. My heart goes out to the children and families of those that were taken.

Back
Top Bottom