I'm back...kind of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Hello all!

Now that we're settling into our new house, I've finally gotten the computer up and running. However, seeing that our home is still decorated in "Early American Cardboard Box", I won't be on that much till after Thanksgiving, I think.
I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello to all my wonderful cooking buddies. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey jkath, I hope your having fun with the decorating!!
Don't take too long getting back, we miss you!!

Hello Jkath, it is really good to see you!! Enjoy arranging your new home, it is a big job but also so rewarding... we will be looking forward to the full report of your new abode!!

still decorated in early american cardboard box ???
lol i like that jkath !!!
welcome home !!! don't stay away too much longer !

glad to hear you're getting all settled in..Hope everything is as you wish...New home first thanksgiving, may you enjoy it fully.
kadesma

Hello JKath, I hope you're taking it one day at a time (and if it gets really busy, one moment at a time). I'm also glad to see that you're back! Sandy

You better hurry, we have been using up all the fun and its running out........ OK Just Kidding we have tons more where that comes from but hurry back we miss ya !
12.gif
10.gif
9.gif
7.gif
6.gif
2.gif
4.gif
5.gif

Jkath is just , To pooped to pop right now after her move !

Last edited:
Maidright..that is so cute and so true!! When DH received orders it was from the East Coast then to the West Coast without a home to go to. Find a place to live and wait for the furniture to arrive.
San Diego to Camp Lejeune N.C. for 2 years then to Oakland for 6 months school to Jacksonville Fla. for 4 years to Korea for two years then he went to Viet Nam with the Marines and John and I went to San Diego then he came home and off to Pensacola Fla. for two years and Retired in 1968 and here we are back in California.

Wow, Dove, I'm tired just hearing about it. But you know, you probably learn to make friends easily with all of those moves, and we sure like you here as one of the best!

Thanks for the warm "welcome-backs"!

My goodness, this moving thing takes time~!
I feel good, as you can tell which rooms are which, now, but it's still hard figuring out what goes where. I've had to get quite a bit of furniture too, as the house is 2-1/2x bigger than the last one. One of the selling features: my bedroom's 26' long with a fireplace, and it goes into the master bath with a huge walk-in closet and a big oval roman tub. So, when you're wondering where I am, no doubt I'm "spa-ing":LOL:

I miss you all!!!
\
(PS - Texas - love, love, love the rose!)
(PS - maidrite - you always brighten up my days with your smilies!)
Sushi - I need a trip back to the DC B&B - is my room still available?

Well jkath I too may be sharing in your decorating theme (early cardboard). We're putting in a bid on a house this week. Its another that we will be doing a lot of work too but I'm itching for a project. But just think how much fun it is to go shopping for new stuff for the new place. Before you know it .... it'll all come together.

Back
Top Bottom