I'm Leeeeavin' On A Jet Plane...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
...Don't know when I'll be back again.

Sunday morning a large silver bird will be taking SO and me to the warm and sunny shores of Aruba. We will be there for two weeks.

While I may be dropping in from time to time, my presence will be less than normal.

I have packed my knives, instant read thermometer, tongs and some spices. Think I'm gonna try cooking some goat this year...

I'll have some new pics for you when I get back.

I hope you didn't pack them in your carry on luggage. You never know how airport security will react to those spices! :LOL:

Have a great time!

:)Barbara

Knives and kitchen stuff get packed in checked luggage. Never had a problem.

Thanks all for the good wishes.

Enjoy & Safe

Know you will have a great time. Sounds so good to be going on a jet plane. We will all be thinking of you and wondering if you want to come back. Haven't you been there before? Or is this one of the many places you always visit? Goat, I have eaten that before and very good. But that was from my aunt and her farm. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Just enjoy each moment cause the time I am sure will fly. Be safe, friend.

Have a great time Andy and a safe trip.
Although short, you will be missed!!!!

Have lots of fun!!! Say, you got just a tiny little bit of room in one of those bags??:angel: Well, not tiny or little:LOL:
Can't help but think of that I love Lucy episode!!:ROFLMAO:

I'm envious, Andy!

Have a spectacular time!

You'll be able to see the Pats win the Superbowl, won't you?????

Lee

I'm envious, Andy!

Have a spectacular time!

You'll be able to see the Pats win the Superbowl, won't you?????

Lee

Thanks, everyone.

Lee, we have watched the Super Boel every year. Last year we had a poolside Super Bowl party with a 42" wide screen TV.

I hope we can do that again.

SO has packed decorations and Pats pics to set the mood.

I have made a sheet of squares to sell. Last year I won 200 for the final score.

Have a spectacular time friend..You'll be missed. Looking forward to your pictures.
kades

have a super trip and enjoy the sun. it is raining in so calif. right now.

since the natella hollaway thing, have wonder about the get a way.

no worries, u will have a great time

babe;);)

Back
Top Bottom