I'm requesting prayers for my baby friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This baby is in my prayers. Today is the first time I saw the request. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray for this child.

Thank you for the update on Jaime, Dina. I will definitely keep him and his family in my prayers.

Barbara

Dina, thanks for the update. Prayers are going out and hopefully this is something this miraculously strong little child can overcome as well with the help of a set of equally strong parents and a good team of doctors.

Bless their hearts. I'm so sorry that the family is having to go through this and I'll add my prayers.

Thanks for the update.

I have 2 little sisters who have been sick since birth. My heart really goes out to your friends. They have my prayers.

May they find strength and comfort from their family and friends and all of us here at DC. I am praying for God to bless baby Jamie, mommy and daddy.

I'd sa that they'd be in my prayers but I don't pray (10 years in catholic school taught me nothing) but they are most definetly in my thoughts and I hope that they come out of this 100% healthy and happy! they have only the best thoughts comeing towards them:)

Back
Top Bottom