Japan Tsunami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LindaZ

Senior Cook
I have a nephew that lives in Japan, he teaches English at a school near Tokyo. Josh and his girlfriend have been caught up in the quake and tsunami. They are okay, not injured, but don't the condition of their home as they are stranded in a train station. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. :(

I'll say a prayer for your nephew and his girlfriend right now, Linda. Hope they have encouraging news of their home soon.

I have a nephew that lives in Japan, he teaches English at a school near Tokyo. Josh and his girlfriend have been caught up in the quake and tsunami. They are okay, not injured, but don't the condition of their home as they are stranded in a train station. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. :(

We are all praying for you up in the midwest. Keep the faith it's hard to understand.

My DH's co-worker has a son with his wife and children in Japan. They weren't hit too badly but they are finding it very hard to get provisions and the wife's family has been evacuated as they are very close to one of the reactors. We have been praying for them and will add your family as well.

Hoping all your friends and family are safe and well.
I know provisions are hard to come by and very limited, while they are going first to the desperately needed. On the bright side there is complete law and order there with absolutely no looting to speak of. In fact, the word looting does not even exist in the Japanese vocabulary.

It scares me to see a nation with the world's strictest building codes and preparedness completely helpless from the latest quakes and tsunamis.

Back
Top Bottom