The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Alix and Elf. I'd never heard about neg karma till I read the question here. I guess not everyone can fit into those naughty chairs. :LOL:

(Note to self: Stay away from the curtain. Heehee)

Last edited:
i give karma when I come across a thread post comment recipe
that I believe to be awesome...
I prefer for them to remain private~jmo :)

wasabi said:
Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red gold and green, red gold and green

Sorry, feeling silly today.:LOL:

cham.jpg

Where's my karma chameleon?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
um....we could always substitute a nice Louisiana word if that makes folks feel better.......

LAGNIAPPE

it means that little extra something:

13 donuts in the bag instead of 12
the biscotti with your sundae
the free appy with your dinner
the chocolate mint on your hotel room pillow

FryBoy said:
As near as I can tell, mudbug, you ain't got none! Or at least I can't find it on your public profile -- where is it?
Click on Muds avatar and then look for the little green stones. Hover your mouse over them...

karma.png

yeah I do. Just click on my name (or any other member's name) and go to View Public Profile. Those little green bars to the right at the top of the screen indicate how much karma a member has. Hold your cursor over the bars to see what it says.

FryBoy said:
As near as I can tell, mudbug, you ain't got none!

That's because I left my LAGNIAPPE on Mud's pillow. (winkee, winkee, Mud):LOL: (Silly Sunday.)

If the green dots show how much karma we have, why do they all say the same thing? or most of them?............has a reputation beyond compare..........

lifetime gift certificate to Cafe du Monde for mish!

p.s. it's getting near to the time to resurrect that excellent pumpkin flan recipe you posted.

licia said:
If the green dots show how much karma we have, why do they all say the same thing? or most of them?............has a reputation beyond compare..........

It can go higher or lower. Not sure what it is based on, though. When I first joined, I only had a few "stones" available. Now I have more. :huh:

MaidRite is the self proclaimed "Karma Bandit" and I would have to agree. His little tidbit nuggets of encouragement and genuine freindship often brighten an otherwise dreary day.

licia said:

It's because we are all so cool, licia. And we have friends who like to reinforce that notion. Face it, we rock!

MJ said:
Click on Muds avatar and then look for the little green stones. Hover your mouse over them...

karma.png

I did that.........this is what I got.
img_321682_1_cf5b802cd2d7f4aeb53b786105de6b61.gif

mish said:
Thanks Alix and Elf. I'd never heard about neg karma till I read the question here. I guess not everyone can fit into those naughty chairs. :LOL:
This is what negative karma looks like...

badkarma.png

Back
Top Bottom