McDonalds Is Selling Curly Fries!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that little gadget and think I will get one.

Thanks for posting this info Cerise .. we love potato fries as well as sweet potatoe fries and this will help to make them a bit more fun !

Now I want one too :) It looks like fun. You read my mind re sweet potato fries. Maybe zucchini fries :cool:

This will teach me to read the thread instead of scan the title. My husband stopped by Miccy D's to get himself and my child something and I was all Miss Informative telling him he should get himself curly fries because "they have them now!" He got home without them. "Yahuh! They do have them, I read it online." "You just didn't look hard enough." :ROFLMAO:

This will teach me to read the thread instead of scan the title. My husband stopped by Miccy D's to get himself and my child something and I was all Miss Informative telling him he should get himself curly fries because "they have them now!" He got home without them. "Yahuh! They do have them, I read it online." "You just didn't look hard enough." :ROFLMAO:

You don't even have to open the thread, just hover your mouse over the thread title, and all would have been revealed.

Are these anything like the fries that (IIRC) A&W used to sell? The fries are distributed to the individual franchises as a batter and they are extruded into hot fat, which sets them up quickly and fixes their shape as they cook. (I had a friend who briefly worked there as a cook.)

Actually they were good in an interesting and different way. I noticed that nobody I've heard of sells this particular variation of fries any more.

Are McD's like that or are they curled in some other way?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom