McDonalds Is Selling Curly Fries!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that little gadget and think I will get one.

Thanks for posting this info Cerise .. we love potato fries as well as sweet potatoe fries and this will help to make them a bit more fun !

Now I want one too :) It looks like fun. You read my mind re sweet potato fries. Maybe zucchini fries :cool:

This will teach me to read the thread instead of scan the title. My husband stopped by Miccy D's to get himself and my child something and I was all Miss Informative telling him he should get himself curly fries because "they have them now!" He got home without them. "Yahuh! They do have them, I read it online." "You just didn't look hard enough." :ROFLMAO:

This will teach me to read the thread instead of scan the title. My husband stopped by Miccy D's to get himself and my child something and I was all Miss Informative telling him he should get himself curly fries because "they have them now!" He got home without them. "Yahuh! They do have them, I read it online." "You just didn't look hard enough." :ROFLMAO:

You don't even have to open the thread, just hover your mouse over the thread title, and all would have been revealed.

Are these anything like the fries that (IIRC) A&W used to sell? The fries are distributed to the individual franchises as a batter and they are extruded into hot fat, which sets them up quickly and fixes their shape as they cook. (I had a friend who briefly worked there as a cook.)

Actually they were good in an interesting and different way. I noticed that nobody I've heard of sells this particular variation of fries any more.

Are McD's like that or are they curled in some other way?

Back
Top Bottom