Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sushi, take off that ridiculous dress and put these on
(hands sushi some overalls, work boots and a hard hat.)
Here are the keys to the tractor. We need a big fence.
Knock yourself out.

Alix said:
Goodweed, my dear man, it is precisely because most of us spend our days dealing with real "manly men" that we like to be waited on hand and foot and have pedicures from handsome and silent men.

Hi ladies, its a gorgeous day here, I made raspberry margaritas and have fresh salsa and hot chips.

Ah, I suspect that you understand the "Hollywood" version of the real, manly man. Let me explain the "Goodweed" version.

1. A manly man is confident in his abilities, but understands that he has limitations as do all living people, and understands the need for humility, which of course allows him to listen and learn.

2. A manly man understands that he is not the be-all/end-all of the universe, but merely another human who not only wants companionship, but requires it.

3. A manly man understands fully that a marriage is an equal partnership where both parties, male and female put the needs of the other before their own needs.

4. A manly man, though at some times a playfull rascal, loves to spread happiness, and assist in times of need.

5. A manly man is the man who takes on life with passion and vigor, who would rather ride horesback with a broken leg than sit on a couch all-day watching TV.

6. A manly man has Faith in something greater than himself.

7. A manly man is true to his word and exhibits honor in all of his dealings, every minute of every day.

8. A manly man knows fear and pain, but does what must be done in spite of it.

9. A manly man knows how to admit failure, defeat, and sorrow when circustances require it of him., But he tries very hard to suceed.

10. A manly man admits his mistakes, and is not afraid to say "I'm sorry".

11. A manly man is absolutely faithful to his wife and family. She and the children are first in his life.

12. A manly man is honest in his freindships.

13. A manly man is a happy man.

14. A manly man is organized, and at the same time, enjoys spontenaity.

15. A manly man says "I love you." to his wife often, and means it every time.

16. A manly man is mortal, and makes mistakes, and just sometimes, needs a kick in the gluteous maximus to straighten him out.

17. A manly man knows how to cook!

And the attributes go on.

Now who would you want to be in the company of, a manly man, even if he throws the occasional soft snowball, or water balloon, or do you want to hang out with the paid help?

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed, love your list and my husband exemplifies each and every attribute to their fullest. You did forget a few things though. Farting, belching, scratching come to mind. Not that ANY of our "manly men" would DO any of that! :angel:

Also, I am not a fan of camping of any sort as my family will tell you. Roughing it for me is a hotel sans room service. If there isn't a flush toilet I'm not interested. They'd punt me off Survivor first night when the whining got too intense for them.

So...this lovely refined atmosphere suits me to a tee. AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Coffee and raspberry danishes this morning ladies. Sven, could you work on my neck please and maybe my feet later?

Alix, are you sleeping? You look so relaxed, but poor Sven's hands are in carpal-tunnel meltdown, I think. Maybe he should take a break.

Did you see the flyer someone put up on our fence? The "What Not To Wear" squad is coming............to the men's side! ha!

*snort...wiping drool off face* What? jkath, is that you? Where did Sven go? Whooo...I feel LOTS better now.

I'm dropping off some Patron Platinum Blood Orange Margaritas for everyone. They will be in the fridge when anyone needs one - just shake 'em up first!

Ooooooooooo orange margarita here please! I think there might be some salsa and chips leftover from yesterday in the fridge too. I made one of those mexican layered dips with cream cheese, guacamole, salsa, bacon, olives, cheese and refried beans if anyone wants that too.

Check again jkath. I've been out shopping all day, and you ladies will find a nice surprise in the fridge. I bought lobsters, clams, mussells, new potatoes, corn on the cob, and blueberry pie. Someone needs to cook this because I'm pooped from the shopping. Anyone up to it? I know it's getting late, but hey, it's a holiday weekend so we can all stay up late right? Who's got the beverages?

Allright men. When the light turns green, we'll be over the drop zone. You did so very well in your hang-glider training. Got the water balloon bombs ready? What's that, 1 minute to drop zone? Thanks Jack.

The swimmers radioed in that they're on deck and hidden, and that they're undetected. They have the super soakers filled with green slime. I'll jump first. The rest of you follow me in. There's gonna be some suprized ladies tonight.:LOL:

There's the light. As soon as the rear loading ramp is lowered, we go. One, two, three, seeeeeeeya over the hot tub.

Alix said:
I made one of those mexican layered dips with cream cheese, guacamole, salsa, bacon, olives, cheese and refried beans if anyone wants that too.

Wow, you can still have bubbles even when you turn jacuzzi jets off....:)

Ken said:
Wow, you can still have bubbles even when you turn jacuzzi jets off....:)

Ken, remove thyself from the hot tub.

Boys, sorry to ruin your surprise attack, but we've all relocated to the kitchen.

Amber, I've started with the blueberry pie and it is marvelous! Is that a sour cream layer on the bottom?

It isn't just pie its beautiful pie. I love American pies - this is my first blueberry pie ever!

Now, I have with me this time some beautiful little Sicilan marzipan fruits, dig in Girls. They are delicious, but such works of art that it's kind of hard to take the first bite....

Michael, feel free to have some pie. Lulu, the marzipan fruits are amazing....but they're too cute to...............*chomp*.....I guess they're not too cute to eat!

jkath said:
Michael, feel free to have some pie. Lulu, the marzipan fruits are amazing....but they're too cute to...............*chomp*.....I guess they're not too cute to eat!

Blueberry Pie! Hey! how come MIchael gets blueberry pie.:ohmy: I'll be good, honest. Now if you'd said blueberry pie in the beginning, well, all of this misunderstanding would have been avoided. Any seedless raspberry pie around. I'll contibute an authentic Key Lime pie that's to die for, and a New York Cheesecake with ganache.

I'll even make up some fo my egg rolls with pineapple sweet & sour sauce, and maybe some tempura shrimp with lemon sweet & sour sauce. Whadaya say? Is it a truce? And I promise not to lecture, just laugh, be hospitable, and make myself somone great to have around (though that's what I was trying to do before, just in a different, more playfull way). Oh, and I've been an animal lover since birth.

Well why didn't you say that in the first place Goodweed! Bring on the cheesecake and egg rolls. Heres some blueberry pie, and theres some saskatoon pie too, much better than the blueberry. Come on in, the water is fine. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! (I made the pie with splenda just for you :) )

Back
Top Bottom