Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See! You're going to have to widen the doors for me. I love spinach dip and I can eat a whole loaf of French bread by my lonesome:-p .

lol.... it's a double plot to make ME happy! I love everyone around me to be at least three sizes wider and I love to see them smiling!! lololol!
Here's the loaf!

Half Baked said:
...and boys, please hire more security. Goodweed of the North just snuck in.:glare: :)

Me and BT, we got water-balloons. And they've been sittin' in ice-water all day. Muhuahahahaha. And your security boys, well they're dealing with a guy who grew up in the deep forests, a master of camoflage and stealth. So Bucky, you take 'em from behind while I circle to the right flank!:-p Oh, and if Claire is there, watch her. She's a fiesty one. She once through a turkey at her DH for making a completely innocent comment about her cooking. He was only kidding after all.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
and here I thought Weed and bucky and the rest were down by the lake comparing the length of their...fishing poles.

Watch out, Weed - we're freshly manicured, well-hydrated with adult beverages, and fearless.

And we won't have to stop and scratch our skeeter bites.

Whew, thank you Mudbug. You do run a lovely spa here.:LOL: Would you like me to get a boy to bring you a beverage?

Thank you, Half Baked. That is very refined of you. Yes, please summon one of the staff. I will require a small appetizer as well. A perfectly barbecued shrimp would do.

Yes. I like to personally interview the staff, altho some of our comrades have also made excellent selections. What do you think of Dieter, the candidate for massages?

This is what happens while I'm away?! You all seem to be having too much fun. Can I join in? Pepe? Juan? Steve? May I have a piña colada, por favor? Gracias chicos!

Ahh, i'm just kidding. I'm about as harmless as you can get. The balloons weren't resting in an ice-bucket all day. The water's fairly warm, about the same temp as our lake water is. And I wasn't really gonna throw the balloons anyway. I just snuck over to invite you women to come and join us around the campfire, sing a few songs, and then fuss at you to get back to your pampered surroundings before we really would have to get out the iced water balloons, but only after you got to enjoy a hot dog on a stick, cooked in a perfect bon-fire, followed by s'mores of course. And if that's not worth ruining a manicure over, well, I just don't know what to say.

Send the sissy-boys home and hang out with the real men for a short time. I'll even let my wife come, for that same short time as the rest of you. After all, this is supposed to be a time to let loose all societal trappings.

(I only pretend to be cheauvanistic. It's a fun act to play with my daughters and wife, who know me way too well.:) )

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Harmless, Weed? I think not. I just read your latest suggestion on the "For Guys Only" thread. Although innocent-sounding, I don't believe I will trust you farther than I can throw you and your tackle box.

You are, however, allowed to attempt to impress us.

corazon90 said:
I think that is a great idea! He can take Aidan & Callum too.

Then Riley can have some other boys to play with instead of only seeing his sisters! Great.
Can I have a very small Krug and some smoked salmon please? Its lovely to be here again, thanks ladies.

Forgive me, mrsmac, corazon, and other ladies with small children and babies. Naturally we have child care here. Your darlings will be cared for by registered nurses with advanced degrees in early childhood development, who also know about balloons and mud pies.

Thankyou so much Mudbug, this is the ultimate mother's/ladies retreat. You are very generous to share it with us, I am particularly enjoying the break from our cold winter weather:)

Here is a sweet small puppy for you to pet while you relax, mrsmac. You may hand the puppy off to one of the staff when you are ready to do something more energetic like ordering a drink.

Half Baked said:
MrsMac, what is this Krug of which you speak? I've never had a 'very small' Krug.:LOL:

Normally there would be no very small!! but breastfeeding and large amounts of Krug don't really go together!!!!

Thankyou for the cuddle of the puppy Mud, its beautiful. It reminds me of our dog when she was little and would go to sleep in my shoe (now she just eats my shoe!)
Alas I must leave you ladies and get Erin off to school- its Friday morning here. I won't be back until tonight our time cause DH has to go into hospital to have all the screws, plate and rod taken out of his leg from his motorcycle accident last year. I will certainly need a break by tonight!

DH has to go into hospital to have all the screws, plate and rod taken out of his leg from his motorcycle accident last year.
:ohmy: Wow, what an accident.

Back
Top Bottom