Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my goodness that polar bear was huge !!!
Loved the Panda bear too !!! The meerkats are
just too cute sometimes. And the monkey grooming
John Paul Mitchell... priceless.
Thank you for that Pds.

Hsssst! BT. Did you get the dish soap to sneak into the hot tub? I got me a thin little transparent plastic tub that I can snake through the bushes and put the end in the tub. Then with the help of this funnel, they'll get more bubbles than they know what to do with, heh, heh.

And I got the Jamaican **** Fire sauce to mix into the punch bowl, snicker, snicker. While they're worrying about cooling down after that spicy punch, and getting rid of the foam, we'll hit 'em again with the ballons and super soakers. I figure if you go straight in, screaming like a mad man, from the front, with the water balloons, and I hit 'em from the left flank with the super soaker, we ought to be able to create enough panic so we can hit the motorcycles before they get their wits about them.

I already talked to thier "male servants". Those guys were only in it for the money. And they're pretty tired of rubbing feet and such. Pepe and crew are preparing whipped cream pies that they will hurl at the women during the fracass.

Pepe says he's already made enough cash, and he's been paid. He just wanted to get his kids some good Christmas presents this year, and maybe take his wife somewhere special for a weekend. He asked if he and his crew could come over to our camp for the rest of the week. I said sure, c'mon along. He's got the attitude of a true He-Man-Woman-Hater at heart. I apologized for calling him a sissy-boy.

Where'd Rohnjon, Vyapti, Allen, and the others go? We could use thier help right now. You got 'em on a mission?

Now, I've got the tube in place. Here's the funnel. Start pouring the dish soap in three, two, one...

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
DaCook, Jumping in a hot tub after over eating definately isn't like swimming after eating. A soak and some cocktails sounds like just what you need.

Please disregard the antics of Goodweed and his band of houligans last evening. I brought out the doberman's for the next onslaught. They can't be bought. :mad: :LOL:

Guess I'll start interviewing new boys and security unless Mud got it all sorted out. Why I guess she did because there is a lovely breakfast buffet set up for us.:)

Our dogs don't 'do' mere biscuits and if given meat of any kind, they bring it straight to us....especially prime rib and tenderloin.:LOL:

Why don't you try to bribe them with some lobsters this afternoon?:-p

Obviously the women didn't see Riggs turning that viscous rotweiler into his freind in one of the Lethal Weapons movies. I know that trick as well. In fact, I got Crocodile Dundee to come over to do his dog charming routine in case we meet any of those dobies. And can he ever cook up a mean lizard.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks for bringing the doggies, Half Baked. Animals know who is truly kind and who is not, eh?

Ladies, you'll notice a few new faces among the staff. Pepe told me he felt guilty about going over to the lake, so he told his BIL about all the good bennies of working for us. BIL told his crew, and they are settling in just fine. Spent the entire morning going through the rest of the resumes that have been submitted!

Whew it's been a long day Mud...thank goodness you are taking care of things.

BTW, Tinkerbell the Doberman is really quite sweet. Don't tell the men.

Pepe, could you bring us some nice smoked salmon (not the ol' dried out kind:rolleyes: ) and a refreshing frozen concoction?

Andrew (new hire) is now serving chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne to whoever would like some.

He also can give you fashion advice and will take all the crank phone calls coming from the lake.

Mmmmmmmmmmm! The water is lovely. Its a bit chilly and rainy here today so this is just the thing. I'm in the mood for something comfort foodish...got any oatmeal chocolate chip cookies there Andrew? and could you suggest a good colour for my pedicure please?

mudbug said:
Andrew (new hire) is now serving chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne to whoever would like some.

He also can give you fashion advice and will take all the crank phone calls coming from the lake.

I heard there was "something" in the lake. Hurry and get the extra security. Soon, there will be a bunch of terrified guys banging on the door begging to be let in.

Alix said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm! The water is lovely. Its a bit chilly and rainy here today so this is just the thing. I'm in the mood for something comfort foodish...got any oatmeal chocolate chip cookies there Andrew? and could you suggest a good colour for my pedicure please?

Careful, drop one of them and you've got instant oatmeal in that tub. :sick:

Mudbug, I think you need to add to the security detail...there are WAY too many guys sneaking over here.

What did I do with my super soaker?

Not to worry, Alix. The water in the hot tub and pool is specially treated to cause an unfortunate chemical reaction with testosterone.

mudbug said:
Not to worry, Alix. The water in the hot tub and pool is specially treated to cause an unfortunate chemical reaction with testosterone.

That explains why there's been no effect on Pepe.:LOL:

I beg your pardon, Ken. Our staff know their places. Unlike that bunch of Hooters girls over where you are that are giggiling while they stumble along on those silly high heels and spill your beer.

Back
Top Bottom