Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All... I just want to say you have some really great photos! I love being able to put a face (or butt) with the folks we chat with!

I like the avie, I think you and DW look just fine to me!!!! And when it comes to cheesy.... I'm the queen of cheesy!!! Maybe one of these days I'll post some of those cheesy photos for ya!!! UGH! My problem is that I'm always talking when they are taking the pictures... I'm told I need to learn to shut my mouth. :wacko:

My problem is getting DW to smile for the camera, any other time is no problem but seems every time I click she isn't smiling! So, I have tons of pics of her not smiling LOL.
Here is one from 6 years ago, in our alley in December, the kids trying out their battery operated jeeps they got for Christmas, and then a January 04 pic where she is coming in from shoveling:

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Picture 166.jpg
    Picture 166.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 166
It was at a Nickelback concert, my favorite group :) We have been to 3 together, and 1 on my own with a friend. She's a huge Bon Jovi fan and goes to any concert she can.. kinda scary :p And yes, I do get that alot - that she looks like a sister. She loves it, she is 45!

And he isn't my hubby..... yet ;)

geez, Mav, wasn't it you in the kitchen thread that said you don't do dishes? and now you've got the wife out shoveling, too? you must have it cushy! :ROFLMAO:

geez, Mav, wasn't it you in the kitchen thread that said you don't do dishes? and now you've got the wife out shoveling, too? you must have it cushy! :ROFLMAO:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I refuse to shovel when the wind is blowing and the snow is still coming down, those were still near blizzard conditions. She got it into her head to shovel anway, but gave up by the time she got to the public sidewalk.
Course now, we have a snowblower! A real one, not the kids or her, LOL.

Ok, I gotta post my kid now! She will be 10 yrs old this month, I rescued her when she was 6 months old. Her name is Raisin and she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Airdale Terrier mix....she is such a character!

Attachments

• IMG_1912.jpg
    IMG_1912.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 163
Ok, I gotta post my kid now! She will be 10 yrs old this month, I rescued her when she was 6 months old. Her name is Raisin and she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Airdale Terrier mix....she is such a character!

Cute dog, I love rescued animals but almost all of the ones around here are either itty bitty little things that would slip right past my gate, or big dogs that just wouldn't have the room they need to run and truly be happy.

UGGGGG my three year old has been making me watch that movie all week long. And she keeps asking the same questions: What happened to Coral and her babies? Where is Nemo? Where? Daddy where?

Fish are friends, not food. Watch the ballons, these can be a bit touchy. Mount Wannahockaluggy and the ring of fire!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Tanya, your doggies are adorable!!!

Mav, Finding Nemo is one of my most favorite films ever. So cute she keeps asking you those questions!!! Dori was my favorite, such a ding dong!!!

My problem is getting DW to smile for the camera, any other time is no problem but seems every time I click she isn't smiling! So, I have tons of pics of her not smiling LOL.

i have hours of videotape of the back of my wife's head visiting many places, and when i finally get front shot, hours of her saying to turn it off. :ermm:

Well here's one (ok I edited it's 2) for now...
Me and Lego girl (a year and a half ago at xmas.... I'm 15 lbs smaller and she's about that much bigger now!) and one of my nieces. I love the glasses!
MIL figuring out her camera.....

And just the kids before a wedding last summer.

Attachments

• IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom