Pizza Hut Australia and Hong Kong Out With NEW Pizza IDEAS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this K...I didnt know about these!

I have had a look on the website and they actually have a heap of them, there are 14 Signature Pizzas :)

Signature Range

We are so going to try the Tandoori Chicken one and also the Garlic Prawn

Thanks for sharing this K...I didnt know about these!

I have had a look on the website and they actually have a heap of them, there are 14 Signature Pizzas :)

Signature Range

We are so going to try the Tandoori Chicken one and also the Garlic Prawn

I would try a slice of each of those two pizzas, BUTTT I know I would finish off a whole BBQ Feast pizza.

USA gets robbed!!! We get no special toppings from Pizza Hut or Pappa Johns Pizza. I am NOWHERE near a California Pizza Kitchen which does the wacky flavors.

Kleenex, I don't know how you get so excited about this kind of stuff. It usually just causes knots in my stomach to even think about eating some of these concoctions - although I'll admit the tandoori chick thing sounds interesting enough to try.

Kleenex, I don't know how you get so excited about this kind of stuff. It usually just causes knots in my stomach to even think about eating some of these concoctions - although I'll admit the tandoori chick thing sounds interesting enough to try.

Pizza is like the perfect food item:chef::pig::pig:

In SA we get a triple decker (3 pizzas stacked), cheese griller stuffed crust, pizza pie (2 pizzas on top of each other with the topping in the middle) etc etc.

I only like the cheese griller crust, the pizza is normal thin base but you have a long cheese griller sausage folded into the edge of the crust. Like a sausage roll.
My kids always waste the edges but not with this pizza!

Last edited:
In SA we get a triple decker (3 pizzas stacked), cheese griller stuffed crust, pizza pie (2 pizzas on top of each other with the topping in the middle) etc etc.

I only like the cheese griller crust, the pizza is normal thin base but you have a long cheese griller sausage folded into the edge of the crust. Like a sausage roll.

WOW...a triple decker :ohmy:

NOT FAIR:mad::mad::mad:

i'm usually somewhat of a pizza purist (thin crust, not too much cheese, cooked in a wood fired brick oven), but i still like a change of pace once in a while. i've had mussels marinara, or eggs, or even pickled herring and onions on pizza before, so some of those sound good. especially the surf and turf and the tandoori.

the only problem i have is if it doesn't have tomato sauce and cheese on dough, then it isn't called pizza. it's a type of foccacia with toppings, imo.

anywho, stacking pizza isn't all that new.

when i was a kid, we used to eat two slices with different toppings stacked on top of each other at the same time so we could get all of that goodness at once.

in fact, does anyone remember when john travolta in "saturday night fever" stacked two slices of nyc style pizza on top of each other, folded and ate them as he walked the steets of brooklyn?

must be a brooklyn thing since that's where my family lived when i was born.

Back
Top Bottom