Please Pray for Nancy and Hannah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Please pray for our daughter Nancy and her daughter Hannah. Nancy is over 8 months pregnant and has been in the hospital for a couple days so far with the flu. She became dehydrated and her liver enzymes were high. She said she is okay, but she is tired and has a queasy stomach. Hannah (8 in a couple weeks) woke up with a 102 degree fever this morning. Her brother Andrew (11) had the flu a couple weeks ago. Baby Thomas is okay. He is due around Father's Day.

:)Barbara

Thank you! I told Nancy that people are praying for her, and she said that she really appreciates the thoughts and prayers.

Thank you! I told Nancy that people are praying for her, and she said that she really appreciates the thoughts and prayers.

Nancy and her little ones have all the prayers and good thoughts I can muster..Big hugs to all and to you to grams.
kades

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Nancy is home now. She didn't sleep well at the hospital last night, plus it was around an hour drive home, so she was very tired when she got home. We didn't have a chance to talk today because of that, but she sent a "tweet" (at Twitter) that she is feeling better. I haven't heard any more about Hannah, so hopefully she is feeling better too. (As most of you know, Hannah is the little cutie in the picture to the left.).

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Barbara,
wonderful news. Rest easy now and prayers still coming.
kades

Back
Top Bottom