Prayer request for the family of Victor Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snack_pack85

Washing Up
Hello everyone. As some of you know I am very new here, it's only been a month or two. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming to me and have been very grateful to add some new names to my friends "list". Well today I am asking you all, friends and strangers to please pray for my family, most of all for my little brother who is twelve. His name is Victor Angel Torres and he went missing from the front yard of my mothers home yesterday at around 11am.

We have not seen or heard from him since. Neither has any of his friends or schoolmates. In an hour he will be added to the Amber Alert system and my mother will be speaking on behalf of our family to the Oxnard Police Department. I don't know very much more right now, except that we're scared, we miss him and no one has gotten very much sleep.

I can't imagine what has happened to him...I don't want to. I am praying deeply and loudly to the lord above that the little stinker decided to have a sleep over at a new friends house and forgot to tell our mother. I am praying that he'll be home, safe and sound in time for turkey dinner. I am praying, and I need help. Please, please pray for my little brother. Pray for my mother and sister who were the last to see him. My mom is a wreck, she can't seem to get ahold of herself and I am at a loss.

I keep calling, every hour or two...nothing. I want my baby brother home.

Oh my, I'm sooo sorry to hear that SP.... I will pray that he comes home safe and sound. I can't imagine what you and your family is feeling right now, but I hope God is looking after him. Please keep us posted!!!

My thoughts and prayers to you & your family as well, and wishing your brother God's speed home.

I can't imagine what your family is going through right now, you and your family are in my thoughts and I hope and pray for your brothers safe return.

My prayers are with you and your family, especially for your dear mother. I'm praying for little Victor, that he is safe and that you are going to be reunited very soon.

Oh my goodness! I will pray for your little brother, you and your family. I don't know what to say. That is a mothers worst fear. Don't give up hope, no matter what!! He will come back home soon!! Give yourself a hug, but, give your mom a big hug too.
img_734031_0_5dbc02132263f01aa7b9938f99aee26a.gif

Sp,
my thoughts and prayers are with you your mom and little Victor.. I cannot imagine you pain now or Victors being separated from his loved ones...I pray for a fast end to this terrible ordeal and the return of your loved one.

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom