Prayers Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie, I just saw this... I am so sorry. So sad. Prayers for everyone are being sent.

Thanks for the update Middie! He was so darn young!!!!!!!!!! I still pray for your sister and all the children. Hugs to you girlfriend!

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family - If there is anything I can do please let me know - I have a shoulder for you to lean on if you need it. I have also lost family members at such a young age and know how hard it is. Please know that he is in peace and those of us here are the ones who must bear the loss. I truly believe that he is with you even now though it is so hard to believe at this time. Trust in your faith. My heart breaks at your heartache - God bless

Thanks for keeping us updated middie. I've been thinking about you and your sister a lot. I hope that having some answers can bring your sister a little peace. I'm glad you live so close to her that you can be there for her--she's lucky to have you for a sister!

I'm sorry that I just now read this, mids. What a crappy thing to have happen at this time of year. Bless you, girl, and especially your sis and her kids.

middie said:
Okay guys. Quick update. Rick had a massive heart attack caused by hadening of his atteries that nobody knew about. Jamie's better but still having a very rough time as she will for quite awhile I imagine.
Today was his memorial service (he was cremated). I'm home right now
but will be going back to my sister's here in a bit. I'll be staying with her probably until Thursay night since I have to go back to work Friday.

Again I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your thoughts and prayers. It truly means alot to me.

I'll continue to pray that God give her and all the family the strength to get through this. Huge hugs Mid!

Back
Top Bottom