Prayers, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have my prayers June. This just happened to a friend of ours - - right down to found on a Tuesday, operated on on Friday (but the prior week).

Hugs to you...

Glad to report that so far he is doing very well, all things considered. Barbara said he was up and walking around yesterday, and they took him off the pain meds. She's hoping he will come home mid-week. That's what they're saying. The kids are going back to their respective homes.

He wants to go to Milwaukee for Christmas, Barbara nixed that, even tho it means their daughter will be alone with her kids. Doesn't seem like such a good idea this year.

Glad to report that so far he is doing very well, all things considered. Barbara said he was up and walking around yesterday, and they took him off the pain meds. She's hoping he will come home mid-week. That's what they're saying. The kids are going back to their respective homes.

He wants to go to Milwaukee for Christmas, Barbara nixed that, even tho it means their daughter will be alone with her kids. Doesn't seem like such a good idea this year.

Thanks for the update, June. Glad he is doing better.
LC

CJune I am glad he is doing better, Maybe their daughter could come home for Christmas :) anyway I will continue to pray for them all and You to of course. :chef:

That would be what everyone would prefer, James, but she can't because her ex-husband is demanding to have the boys on Christmas Day.

I can't write here what I think about HIM....... :ohmy::wacko:

That would be what everyone would prefer, James, but she can't because her ex-husband is demanding to have the boys on Christmas Day.

I am so sorry, I would listen too, I understand stuff like that, But here is a Hug and a Pray that will change. Hugs and Love James

I can imagine what you think of him and I'll add my 2 pennies to it..But if it's any help, when we treat people with meanness it comes back to us much worse than what we give out..All that really counts is that the children are left out of the unhappiness, that they if possible don't see or hear it..I'll pray for that for them and that they have a blessed Christmas
kadesma

Sorry to hear about your BIL ChefJune but glad to hear that he is due to be released soon. I am a firm believer that medicine is based on averages but that we as individuals make up those figures that produce the average, and that therefore, there is no reason why we can not be one of those extremes (in a good way of course) that helps to get that average. Here's hoping that he is one of those results and that he has a long life of good health in front of him.

Just had a phone call from my niece with the great news that Ron was examined this morning by the neurologist and the oncologist, and there is not one trace of the tumor in his head!

Great news! They said he does not need any more treatment, just a follow-up exam in 3 months.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. We are SO relieved. :)

Back
Top Bottom