Prayers - Please, please, please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I, Charlie D., do feel for your friend with pancreatic cancer. I'm so sorry to hear the news and I will also add him to my list---you're right it's not an easy cancer to overcome but maybe he will be one of the lucky 400.

Katie and Buck and to your friend and his family-sending you lots of love and energy,Vicki

CharlieD said:
Unfortunately today i can say i know how you feel. Today my close friend, 47 years old, went into surgery for pancriatick canser. Out of almost 32,00 last year only 400 survived, o G-d please send them forgivnes and remove the decree of death and instead send them Life, please ...
(((Charlie))) On March 16th I lost a very dear friend to pancreatic cancer.She fought a courageous fight but, the disease can be relentless and took her four months after her diagnosis.The week before she passed I was able to spend four hours with her and she said to me Vicki as long as I am still breathing I still have hope- through all the pain and the tears-there is still hope. I wish you and your friend the same hope and lots of love and energy, Vicki

Katie and Buck;
We can't undo the things that sometimes happen. But we can remember that we all will meet again, after this mortality. Of course my prayer was offered, and if it be our Father's will, that Norman will see a reimission of his cancer. But if he is to pass from this mortality, I prayed also that you, Buck, and Norman's family with have the gift of the Comforter to be with you, to give you strength.

I hope for all things good to shower upon you and your freind.

Seeeeeya;' Goodweed of the North

Terrible news about Norman. My prayers for him and for you.

You might suggest he consume freshly made juices, fruit and vegetable, several times per day. Juicing greens are best, as are carrots. Organic produce is best. Lots of fresh purified water, too.

There is a clinic in Mexico that gives the people who go there a glass of freshly made juice every waking hour. People are said to come in on stretchers and regain their vitality.

A book to read might be "The Cure for All Advanced Cancers" by Dr. Helga (?) Clarke. Wherever there is life there is hope.

Katie and Buck you have my love and support and Prayers were said for you two and Norman.
I can understand how you feel...I still am so afraid for my John.
Marge

Last edited:
For you, Katie and Buck - I wrap my arms around you both. Your lives have been blessed with knowing Norman.

For Norman - I pray that you find peace in whatever path you are directed. May each day be richer than the previous day.

Back
Top Bottom