Prayers requested...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lefty7887

Sous Chef
I have a friend that is in dire straights having suffered a couple of heart attacks over the last few weeks. She had some stints put in and it has not helped much from what I hear. Please if you can send some positive thoughts to her and her family so we can get through this with a good outcome. I know I am new to this site, but hope some positive thoughts and prayers may help. TIA...

Rick

New or not, when help/comfort/good thoughts/prayers are requested, DC members willingly oblige.

Loving thoughts and prayers are sent to your friend and her family for comfort and relief, as well as a good holiday season.

You definately do not need to be here a certain amount of time in order to receive our prayers and healing thoughts for your friend!! Prayers being sent as I type! Hope all goes well.

Don't care how long you've been here, you are DC family and when your family and friends need prayer, that is all you have to say. My prayers and thoughts go to your friend and her family
img_741024_0_d9b01916c7f3b06615d552f2b0a2b8bd.gif

New, Old you are our family now so is your friend...May what ever she needs be sent with love and warmth and good thoughts...keep us posted
kadesma

When my baby brother went missing, I had all of the prayers and wishes of my DC family keeping my hopes high and I am very new...I'll pass on that gift to you tonight. I am sending all my prayers and good vibes your way! God bless,

Eva

Bump for a quick update, she is up and walking and requesting to go home for the holidays. That is a wonderful step ASAIC. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. It makes a difference. Thanks to you all...

Aww, that is great!! She's a fighter and that is the best medicine. Never give up!! Give her a big hug!!

Life is such a challenge. We come to this life completely helpless, relying on those who brought us into the world. We are at that time, little lives with intelligence, and no experience. We don't know how to use our bodies, or our minds, and yet, we perservere. We struggle to learn what we can, to harness a rollercoaster of emotions, to learn to trust and be trustworthy. We develop relationships and gather memories. We have an indomitable will to grow, physically and spiritually. And then, just when we start getting a handle on things, something comes up to make it all a challenge once more.

It is my belief that this life of mortality is given to us so that we may learn about joy and hardship, experience wonders and tragedies. All that we experience in this life helps prepare us for eternity, where we will gain even more knowledge, but in a better place, one where the struggles of mortality are lifted from us, where we can refine ourselves still more.

Your freind is on a hard road, one that requires faith from not only herself, but from those around her. It is my prayer for her that she will recieve that which she needs, for now, and for what comes after we pass from this sphere of mortality. And it is my prayer that if she is to recover, that she will do so quickly and completely, and if not, that she, and all around her will be given strength and understanding.

I know that I can not change by one iota what will come to pass. But I can pray that she will gain the best from whatever experiences lay before her. I pray for her comfort and if possible, her recovery. And I pray for her loved ones, that they may have the strength to support her, whatever happens.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom