Question of the day - May 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SurvivorGirl

Sous Chef
sorry it's late!:glare:

new question...
Who was your first crush?

personally, I spose it was Tommy a guy from my sisters class (three years older). he was really funny...we now go to the same school...again:wacko: (but I don't like him any more:sleep:).
you?

Last edited:
First crush? Oh, that would be easy. It was in the eighth grade.

His name was Larry Wayne and he had the dreamiest blue eyes. He was nice and was a great basketball player for our school's team. I loved basketball, still do, and made it a point to attend as many games as possible to watch him play.

He was always dressed neatly. A cool pair of jeans and a sport shirt. That was kind of unusual in those days because many of the guys dressed like Fonzie. Tee shirt and jeans, boots, etc.

One of his shirts was a made of a blue and white check, big checks, fabric and it set off his blue eyes so well. I was in a department store shortly after he wore that shirt to school one day and I saw the identical shirt. I bought one in my size and wore it, not when he was around, to feel close to him.

I don't think he ever knew how much I was "head over heels" for him. And, I wasn't the only girl who hoped for his attention.

Thanks for the question. It brought forward a sweet memory.

Chap and I were in the same 4th grade class. I thought he was good looking one day but didn't think much more on it. On Valentine's Day, I received a beautiful poem from him. Shortly after, his father's company transferred them to another location and that summer, we moved as well.

It's just these creepy little things that makes the world a little weirder! :rolleyes:

His name was Mike Interbartolo. very cute, very nice, did I mention very cute? I'm a sucker for brown hair and big brown eyes. (siiiigh)

Back
Top Bottom