ROOT Canal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shpj4 said:
I had a Root Canal a few years back and it was no fun. Someone had to drive me to and from the dentist and thank goodness my Dentist gave me a bottle of Vicodin for the pain which was very nice of him.

I have Dental Insurance but it still costs.

I am so sorry that this had to happen to you this time of year but feel better and take one of those Extra Strengh Pain Pills.
My dentist gave m3 3-Advil to take before I left the office- no pain since--weeee!

Interested?

I had the procedure for the root canal done yesterday and came home w/the chills. Called doctor today and he said wasn't related to root canal. I had been advised to continue taking the pencillian for another 7 days. I just can't figure out what is going on.
Knowing how much this cost, when I left the office, there were so many others waiting for the doct or. I was first one there yesterday so had no idea if he would be really busy at this price.

Last edited:
ITK, the chills are likely from some infection you have picked up either from your tooth (pre root canal) or something else. Keep taking the penicillin as directed and remember to FINISH the prescription. Have some chicken soup and sleep too. Hope you feel better soon.

Like a warm blanket

Alix, whenever you send some kind of comment, my first feeling of someone wanting to give you warm blanket. In other words, to give you feeling of concern. In my family, since there were so many, our mother never hugged us. One thing for sure though, she SHOWED us how much she loved us. She would be the one who would give us a warm blanket. That is the same concern I get from you. thanks.

I hope you are doing okay. I must be always complaining as I never really notice that you have complaints that I remember. If you do, they are more normal than the ones I have. Guess this comes from being surrounded with all males in my household. They are the ones who I give a blanket to not the otther way around. Hope you know what I am talking about? Don't want someone misunderstanding my thoughts here.

Having stomach being upset like this is hard to work with food. Seems that is the highlight of the day when they can have meal they like. Food does make difference! Made red cabbage yesterday and seemed the head of cabbage got bigger the more I shredded. Everything an effort. Thanks for understanding. This too shall pass.

Oh ITK, thank you for a lovely compliment. I am grinning ear to ear right now, you have made my day.

I sure feel for you having to cook when you feel icky. Make sure you only do the bare minimum and rest the rest of the time. Let us know how you are doing. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom