1. ($200)- Shetlands are measured in inches, rather than these, the normal horse measure...
2. ($600)- These two horses were the mounts of western stars Roy Rogers and Dale evans...
3. ($1000)- A name for any untamed western horse, or a 1958-62 TV western starring Ty Hardin...
Double JEOPARDY- Movie Adaptations
4. ($400)- This Bogart-Bergman film is much better remembered than it's source,the play, Everybody Comes to Rick's...
5. ($1200)- This film about a dying catcher, based on a Merk Harris novel, took it's title from "The Streets of Laredo"...
6. ($2000)- 1951's "A Place in the Sun" adapts this classic "American" novel by Theodore Dreiser...
Final JEOPARDY - Notorious Politico's
A book on this crooked politition's forced resignation was titled, A Heartbeat Away......
1. what is a hand?
2. what are Trigger and Buttermilk?
3. what is Bronco?
4. what is Casablanca ?
5. what is Bang the Drum Slowly ?
6. what is An American Tragedy ?
7. who was Spiro T. Agnew?
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !