Saturday JEOPARDY Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........ JEO
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Capital Tourism
1. ($400)- Sir Francis Chantrey's statue of King George IV stands in a corner of Trafalgar
Square in this city...
[what is London ? ]
2. ($1200)- A huge monolith featuring 121 carved figures adorns Vigeland Sculpture Park
in this Norwegian capital ...
[what is Oslo ? ]
3. ($2000)- Devon House, built in 1881 by one of the Caribbean's first black millionaires,
is a major attraction in this capital ...
[ what is Kingston ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Biographies
4.($800)- David McCullough's 2002 Pulitzer Prize-winning biography tackled this
complex Founding Father ...
[who is John Adams ? ]
5. ($2400)- Title of Sylvia Nasar's tale of the life of mathematical Genius and Noble
Laureate John Nash. ...
[ what is "A Beautiful Mind" ? ]
6. ($4000)- This pioneer was a man, yes, a big man, and his Bio won a Newbery Medal
for author James Daugherty ...
[ who is Daniel Boone ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Movies
Helen Hayes won Oscars for 1931's "The Sin of Madelon Claudet" and for this 1970
adaptation of an Arthur Hailey novel ...
[ what is "Airport" ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !