Spears Says she is the Anti-Christ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
This stunt shows how bad she is. :wacko:
She was screaming I am the anti christ. She wrote 666 on her forehead.
Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming “I am the anti-christ” to a frightened staff.
She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil’s number “666″ across her head. :ohmy:
Within days of her suicidal behaviour, was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer’s car with an umbrella.... was begging her husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby. :mellow:
The ordeal began when she terrified the staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, “I am the anti-christ!”
“The clinic people just didn’t know what to do,” said her friend.
The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

WOW! What can ya say? She needs to be put on medication or join Tom Cruise or SOMETHING. :huh:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
WOW! What can ya say? She needs to be put on medication or join Tom Cruise or SOMETHING. :huh:
As always, I'm no expert, but towards the end of rehab (if she sticks it out) I bet post-partum depression turns out to have drastically exacerbated the alcoholism. It probably can't happen, but I wish Brooke Shield could mentor her. She could help on many levels.

I used to work in the mental health field, and it was extremely common for mentally ill people to have Christ ideations, exxtremely common. This lass needs more than Brooke Shield, who ever she is.

As the GenX saying goes, who cares--or is it "whatever". I hope I am not insulting GenX folks!! ;o) It is just that she is so not worth angsting over.

Believe me, I FULLY understand the "Who Cares" question, but right now, mental illness is on my radar.

The first post implies this person is a mother. This woman is screaming for help. I truely hope and pray that she receives the professional help she desparately needs.

Miss Beth...

Of course you are right. I too have concern for the "person" and especially the children. It is my wish that she can become well and lead a productive life and be the mother she should be to her children.
I do howeer get very bored at hearing about the "Stars" and their sometimes petty problems..There is a lady near my community that has serious problems...And of course she is not in the media..Well I think you can see where I am going. I don't mean to sound so callused..everyone knows that "Rhett" err:ermm: Uncle Bob is an old "softie" anyway:rolleyes:

I read somewhere that this was false. She's apparently doing really well in rehab. I do think her weird behavior has everything to do with post partum.

For her kids sake, I hope it isn't true.
I think she's just another example of someone who was too young receiving too much fame and fortune, too quickly.

Does my too, too, too cancel out her 666?

RMS said:
For her kids sake, I hope it isn't true.
I think she's just another example of someone who was too young receiving too much fame and fortune, too quickly.

Does my too, too, too cancel out her 666?

Nope, just makes it 888. :rolleyes:

You just have to hope that whatever decisions that lady makes for her life, she makes good ones for her kids. Rehab is a good start. Lets hope that has a positive influence on any fans she might still have.

I think she is deeply troubled but i don't think its entirely her fault. Brittany has not had much of a childhood because as soon as she was in her teens she started her fame. A lot of things that normal children experience she did not. I really have empathy for her current situation. A lot of the troubled teen periods that most of us go through and grow out of she did not get to experience. I think this acting out is more of a regressive than anything else.

I can tell you if i was in stardome just i would be so irritable that anything i do makes headlines but anything some normal joe blow does might not even make the local paper.

Someone i think that deserves the recent bad publicity they have and i think the DESERVE to be rediculed by the public is Ann Colter (i don't know if i spelled her name right) but she is just a beast of a woman that cares for nothing but herself and her popularity and will say mean and hateful comments no matter who it hurts if it puts her in the spotlight.

ncage1974 said:
Someone i think that deserves the recent bad publicity they have and i think the DESERVE to be rediculed by the public is Ann Colter (i don't know if i spelled her name right) but she is just a beast of a woman that cares for nothing but herself and her popularity and will say mean and hateful comments no matter who it hurts if it puts her in the spotlight.

But we won't do that here right?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.... :huh:

That's really too bad, I am really sorry. ........................ I am really sorry they found her too early. :mad:

Fly her over to a impoverished area of the world. Let her see how lucky the spoiled brat is and how 'bad' her life really is. Then let her spend 6 months with her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom