Sweet Caroline.....da da da

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, that wasn't a slump. just a half dozen bad games or so. looks like you've got your game faces on for the stretch run, though.

the 6 games left between the yanks and sox should be good!

The remainder of the season is in our favor with very easy traveling and alot of home games. If we play .500 ball we'll wind up with 95-96 wins! WOOOOOT!

Bucky.....you ready?

img_475669_0_9051f8657b613a1d27863d8daafd0d53.jpg

lol, nice pic.

yup, i'm ready. i think the yanks were looking ahead to the boston series and overlooked detroit last night, though.

yeah, almost as much as 5-5 Roger with the 4.34 ERA.

I am SO glad he didn't come to Boston. Though I hope he's in the rotation in Sept. when the MFY come to Fenway......that would be awesome.:LOL:

NY still has another year of Mussina. What team is going to pay that much money to a worn out SP that can't reach 90 on his fastball?

Tigers over the Yankees, 16 - zip!:w00t2: Need I say more?:-p

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North, Detroit Tiger Fan from the Days of mighty Al Kaline, "Willie the Wonder" Hortin, and Stormin' Normin Cash to the present.:)

it don't mean a thing yet. a sweep only gets them back within 4, and one loss means they only gained a game and are 6 out.

go rocket!

Joba looks pretty promising. I would much rather have him in the pen than as a starter. All in all, a good game........the squirrel was hilarious!:LOL:

congrats, boys. we made it a race, but just couldn't make up the last coupla steps.

we'll se ya in the second round. :-p

(if it comes to pass, jeekinz, we have to meet somewhere over a beer or 10)

:clap:6:30 Eastern on TBS! Go Sox!

(Jeeks will resume his normal sense of stupidity at 9am Thursday):LOL:

Back
Top Bottom