Take Photos of your Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm, one more time.

Attachments

• P2260298.JPG
    P2260298.JPG
    382.4 KB · Views: 194
Okay, so this last 3 picks are on the right side of the kitchen, as you can see i have 2- stoves, 2 sinks, 2 fridges, and no room for anything. every time a see a pot, or a knife, or a gadget i had to buy it. Sorry about the mess, i promiss i don't always have such disaster. only when my DW is having work issues ones a year or so, I just do not see her. and there is nobody to help.

phinz said:
Before:

kitchen1.jpg

During:

kitchen3.jpg

kitchen4.jpg

kitchen7.jpg

kitchennowalls2.jpg

mudded2.jpg

After:

Picture%20030.jpg

Picture%20031.jpg
Love, love, love the colour choices and the SLS appliances (guessing there are SLS not brushed chrome?) I'd be happy to let you revamp a kitchen for me any day, Phinz - really nice kitchen. (Plus the adorable dogs make it all the more better!)

This is daughter #2, code name little kitty. She is the very sweet, when you do everything her way, the moment you try to pet her against the hair and she’ll scratch your eyes out. She is my favorite (shh, don’t tell anybody, I love them all the same)

here's one of our small upstairs kitchen, essentially dw's kitchen. (we occupy both halves of our 2 family home). not a great pic, but it's all i could find.
dw is hunched over, scrubbing away at something in the sink, and my boy is helping clean up with his toy vacuum, after bringing half of his toys into the kitchen.

Yes, I can't complain, my kitchen is big. Will mesuare tonight, don't remember the size. Though I wish it was evn bigger, so I can buy more crap(pardon my lenguage)

:) CharlieD I wouldnt worry about the mess.When my house is a mess and someone drops by I always say.You know why my house is a mess? Cuz people actually live here.:-p

Piccolina said:
Love, love, love the colour choices and the SLS appliances (guessing there are SLS not brushed chrome?) I'd be happy to let you revamp a kitchen for me any day, Phinz - really nice kitchen. (Plus the adorable dogs make it all the more better!)

Thank you. We were looking for a semi-tropical feel since we love the coast. The appliances are stainless, hence no magnets stuck to the front. Mizzphinz loves that, because my bottle cap collection doesn't go on the front that way. :LOL: Down in Florida I had 250 or so different bottle caps with magnets in them on the fridge. One for each different beer I tried while I was in Florida.

Did I mention that I only lived in Florida for about 550 days? :ohmy:

There is one glaring problem with the picture with the dogs. We *still* haven't finished the back of the cabinet that the black dog (Sparky) is standing in front of. We had to order the beadboard *4* times to get pieces that weren't beaten up and/or the wrong color. I just need to cut it and glue it now, but I haven't done it. :neutral:

jpmcgrew said:
:) CharlieD I wouldnt worry about the mess.When my house is a mess and someone drops by I always say.You know why my house is a mess? Cuz people actually live here.:-p

Exactly JP!! I like the "realness" and the feel of daily life in your picture Charlie!! (also made me feel like I could take a pic of our kitchen as well:mrgreen: )

Bucky any pic containing your boy is a great pic!!:)

Billdolfski, what a unique, bright colour scheme!! I am sure it makes your cooking adventure all the more fun!!

LOVE all the kitchens. You want to see a mess? Naaaaaa - I'm too embarrassed to take a pic. I've cooked this week but I sure haven't cleaned up! Here's my potrack but that's all you can see! :blush:

Oh well, I guess it didn't work :mrgreen:

Everyone has such great kitchens! I love things about them all - the cleanliness (which I will never know what that's like) and the colors (my cabinets are dark green so I do love color), the brightness (mine's dark), the floors (my dog chewed mine up and it's still "missing") and what I love most about them all - I can see and feel the love! Especially in those angel faces!!!!!

GB, measured the kitchen last night, it is 11 by 16 between cabinets. I have another fully stocked and functioning kitchen in the basement too. But that one is only used for Passover to avoid cleaning upstairs.

:) CharlieD.My kitchen isn't spotless either .Believe me I shuffled around a bunch of stuff to take my pics.I used to be very good about cleaning but thank goodness I got over that.My house isn't perfect because I have much better things to do than clean all day,day after day after day after day!

Back
Top Bottom