Thank you for....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
All the funny things you say on DC and it makes someone else laugh, cause I needed that.
For the tire that was flat this morning and the shop that only charged $8 to fix it.
For the wisdom to know a broken toe doesn't need a doc or cast.
For the free band-aid at work on my cut finger.
For the photo studio that took my little order when my son told me he needed his senior photos done in 24 hours to get them done in time for the year book. DANG
For the furnace company that is going to put in a furnace next week--I procrastinated this decision, since my flood this spring.
For the suggestions for breakfast lunch and dinner.
For the awesome appetizers, soups and breads.
For the canning advice.
For the gardening advice.
Thank you for being friends to me and each other. It's Awesome. ~Bliss

All the funny things you say on DC and it makes someone else laugh, cause I needed that.
For the tire that was flat this morning and the shop that only charged $8 to fix it.
For the wisdom to know a broken toe doesn't need a doc or cast.
For the free band-aid at work on my cut finger.
For the photo studio that took my little order when my son told me he needed his senior photos done in 24 hours to get them done in time for the year book. DANG
For the furnace company that is going to put in a furnace next week--I procrastinated this decision, since my flood this spring.
For the suggestions for breakfast lunch and dinner.
For the awesome appetizers, soups and breads.
For the canning advice.
For the gardening advice.
Thank you for being friends to me and each other. It's Awesome. ~Bliss

Yes, blissful, I understand how you feel. In addition to all the unrelated DC "thanks," everything DC "provides" is far beyond expression.

I know. I was a recent recipient from DC members of the most incredible love and generosity I could hardly imagine.

Beyond that, it's amazing what little blessings show up around all our corners.

Glad you're recognizing and appreciating what's around you. Isn't it lovely?

:) Thank you all for being involved with all our trials and tribulations. I know I am a good person but I truly believe I have evolved to be an even better human being. I have never met so many people that are so incredibly real ,honest and genuinely caring. Not to mention all the great advice on cooking. And it's all because of admin and the mods if not for them this would have turned into an ugly mess like some sites are. This is truly the cream of the crop as far as the people that are here. For the most part I have have no respect for the majority of the human race so this place has been a breath of fresh air. I also really, really enjoy all the animal lovers here, a lot of people with really big hearts that actually GET IT.:)

I hope you guys can help me get though this horrible bump or rather mountain in my life. I have a hard time sleeping beyond 3am
my 11 year old son was killed waiting for the school bus on the 14th of January this year his birthday was the 23rd September. My 12yr old (at the time) saw the accident he was hit by an F350 pick up truck. Before this happened I was an instructor at a non-profit culinary school. After that horrible loss I could not cook and lived on oodles of noodle broth ended up weighing 95lbs. Cannot stand the stuff now. Have gained some weight again though.

Last edited:
Isn't it lovely?
Yes it is, and I'm sorry for your loss too.
Dave-I'm sorry you've had bumps in your life.
Africhef, I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child, I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself, you need to be healthy.
jpmcgrew, this group is an amazing group.

I know life is not fair and I said a prayer for each of you. Thankfulness for me is a way of keeping balance and remembering the good as well as the bad. It's a way to see the bigger picture and sometimes to counteract the sadness and other emotions that are natural to circumstances in life.
Be well, ~Bliss
And what are you thankful for?

I hope you guys can help me get though this horrible bump or rather mountain in my life. I have a hard time sleeping beyond 3am
my 11 year old son was killed waiting for the school bus on the 14th of January this year his birthday was the 23rd September. My 12yr old (at the time) saw the accident he was hit by an F350 pick up truck. Before this happened I was an instructor at a non-profit culinary school. After that horrible loss I could not cook and lived on oodles of noodle broth ended up weighing 95lbs. Cannot stand the stuff now. Have gained some weight again though.
How awful for you and your family! My deepest sympathy to you all. The past few days must have been terribly hard on you. This is a good place to be. Take what you need from our community. We all do as we need it. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom