The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would LOVE to learn (have sewing machine, just need to learn to use it!!!)

TPBM needs to think up something brillant!!

sewing is just putting a puzzle together and using fabric instead of a cardboard piece.

get a book from crafters.com book club or amazon that lists basic terms and stitches. make something simple , some craft projects are good to start. that is what i did. for some reason bunny shirts were not the pressure that real shirts were. lol. wish i lived near , i could help. helped my granddaughter make her first thing couple months ago and she made a simple dress.

it is a great hobby, and money saver specially in home decor.

tpbm would like to start to learn:cool:

I recently found a sewing shop very close that holds classes, so hopefully very soon! My goal is quilts!:)
TPBM knows her stuff!!

deelady..... you have the perfect guinea pig to start..... a little one!
I started to learn by making pajamas for my oldest son, and flannel comfy pants for myself.....
I have a top for a set of pj's to finish for my oldest.... that I started when he was 3.... better hurry up, it's not even going to fit son #2 soon!

Yeah I better start before she starts getting an opinion on fashion! KNowing her personality she wont hesitate on telling me to get a new hobby!:LOL:

i know nothing....

TPBM gets excited about things, then REAL upset when they don't get the time they wanted to spend on it.

Yeah, I am really missing my Mom, who passed away several years ago. She always took care of me when I was sick, even if it was just a phone call to see how I was doing. She would be very encouraging now.

TPBM would like to stay home and relax today!

Oh would I ever like to stay home, but I'm saving my vacation days.

TPBM is craving something sweet

Actually for the first time in my life I am really NOT into sweets.

TPBM likes a nice fresh muffin for breakfast once in awhile

I would LOVE to be able to go out shopping, even for groceries! Probably in another week of physio.

TPBM is up earlier than normal

Nope , I'm always up at ths hour... I get up at 5 AM.

TPBM needs to get ready for work....

nope, 1 more day off. gotta work in the junk room today tho.

TPBM is afraid of thier junk room.

unfortunately it is pouring again today. So no walk AGAIN for me. There is always tomorrow!

TPBM is very pleased with their dinner last night!

Back
Top Bottom