The "Try it" or "Deny it" game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try it!! Especially if it's red snapper in tomato sauce with a slice of Chevre.Sea urchins

Not only that, but fish topped with cheese is a Mickey D's filet, although the fish is breaded and deep-fried first.

Sea urchin is something I've wanted to try, but so far haven't had the chance. It's supposed to have a sweet taste.

Mealworm Fried Rice is the same recipe as traditional fried rice but you add a cup of mealworms for a protein boost. The recipe is from Iowa State U. Try it or deny it?

Seaurchin is a little sweet with an iodine taste. Good with lemon juice and evo. Mealworm fried rice....Deny it!!! Mageiritsa, Greek Easter soup made of lamb innards...Try it or deny it???

I've been waiting for this one because I sometimes have fried scrapple (which contains all the same parts of the animal except for lungs) for breakfast. I'd try haggis only after I've had at least couple of beers!!

Blood pudding made with congealed pig blood and oatmeal - try it or deny it?

deny it.
but Pigs Pudding (blood pudding) is great! esp fried and plenty of salt on it :)

Blood Soup?

Try it if I didn't know what it was. the original coq au vin has rooster blood in it.............Pastourmas ,a cold cut made from camel meat...try it or deny it?

I heard snake meat is really tasty and the BBQ clinches the deal...try it. Kokkoretsi,lambs innards(including lungs)on a spit seasoned with allspice oregano salt and pepper, wrapped with intestines and then roasted slowly over hot coals...Try it or deny it??

Deny it! There has to be some good reason the gov't bans animal lungs for use in food in the USA!?!

Soft shell crab omelet:
1z9mdl.jpg

Try it or deny it?

Try it. Have had it many tmes in chinese restaurants.

Sauteed whole baby eels. Try or deny?

Chicken breast pudding huh?, I had to look that up first! I'd try it, but not sure if it's a main course or a dessert.

For all you Asian food fans here's something a bit different. Prepare the same way as a shrimp stir-fry except you roast the worms for 10 minutes before adding them to the wok! Recipe from UICU. Silkworm pupae stir-fry
9k5ymo.jpg

Try it or deny it?

Last edited:
Candied baby eggplant? Try it.

Grilled cheese with marshmallows...try it or dey it?

Back
Top Bottom