The "Try it" or "Deny it" game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
try it (er, tried it!) - I had it once when I was in Paris some years back. Not really my thing, but worth a try I guess.

here's something I had one time - wasabi cheesecake, try it or deny it??

wasabi cheesecake would be sort of like cheesecake with horseradish, that's an odd one but I'd try a bite of it.

Another fried masterpiece from UICU, sizzling Giant Water Bugs:

1z6zhb5.jpg

Try or deny?

What's not to love about a fried biscuit? I grew up eating fried dough...we call them zeppoles and wait all year for an Italian festival to come around so we can get it.....so yes I'd eat a fried biscuit.

How about a bologna sandwich on raisin bread, with bleu cheese and ketchup?? ( I positively had to have these during my pregnancy with my daughter.)

Absolutely try it (have many, many times! LOL)

Chocolate graham crackers with a piece of American cheese in the middle (sandwich style)

ok Keltin, the last few T & D items you had were deep fried, what's up you and deep frying stuff?? ;)

I'd try it, I'll try almost anything with peanut butter in it.

speaking of - fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis' favorite I think. T or D?

ok Keltin, the last few T & D items you had were deep fried, what's up you and deep frying stuff?? ;)

I'd try it, I'll try almost anything with peanut butter in it.

speaking of - fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis' favorite I think. T or D?

I'm a Suthern' boy, we fry everything!

For your sandwich....Try it!

How about Pickled Pork Rinds......T or D?

Deny - shoulda' stuck with frying those babies! :chef:

A REAL butter and sugar sandwich on the kind of white bread that sticks to the roof of your mouth - try it or deny it?

Try it! It has some similarities to "Patsa"- Tripe soup with(optional)garlic vinegar and red pepper flakes.Our late night remedy for overdoing it.

Gardoumba Lemonata- Braids of lamb intestines cooked in lemon sauce. Try or deny?

Fish heads...? oh dear....I don't overmuch care for the idea of my food's decapitated heads staring back at me with lifeless eyes...
I'd deny it.

Tripe?

si, si. trippa alla romana is delicious.

btw, vb, are you slacker today? ;)

ok, how about fiskeboller? (fish balls - like meatballs, made with cod or haddock, in a dill cream sauce)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom