So here's what some of the stipulations will be, this time around:
1. 1 apron
2. 1 week (7 days)
3. All will send me their vital information
before they get to receive the apron. PS - I will keep it all in a book, and I promise it will be confidential
4. There was a little notebook, and I think that keeping that 'tradition' would be a nice thing.
5. I think it would be best to start the apron
(once's it's boxed up and all) with the next person on our original list, which was Cara
. Eventually it will come back around, and by then imagine all the signatures!
6. I will keep a paypal account
for shipping reasons. If anyone needs an extra little bit for shipping, I can send it right over, so there will never be any money in the box. If anyone wins the lottery, they can send a couple of dollars to the account.
Now for the finer details:
1. Aside from the apron, it seems lightweight got 12 votes, while other items as well got 17. This is really close! A suggestion is that whomever sends the box does some thinking before placing anything inside. As lovely as something may be, please consider the weight.
2. We had 19 people agree that a minimum of 200 posts must be made before the apron can be sent to a member. I realized how quickly it is to get postings, especially if we play the games, so maybe 400 or 500
may be a better idea. Thoughts?
3. We had 27 people agree that a minimum of 3 ACTIVE months on the board must be held before the apron can be sent to a member. Is that sufficient time, or should it be a longer time?
Keep in mind, as someone brilliantly pointed out that you could be on the waiting list for many months before you actually get it!