DID YOU KNOW...
THE ODDS OF LIVING TO BE 100 YEARS OLD;
Women - 375 to 1; Men - 1400 to 1
1. Jackie Robinson joined the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1947, breaking the color barrier in Major League Baseball.. ; the last team to include a Negro on their roster was the Boston Red Sox......... How many years passed between these two events ?
2. The forward upper deck of a sailing ship is pronounced the Focsle, (folk sill)...
what is the correct non-abbreviated spelling ?
3. What year saw Martin Luther King day observed in all fifty states ?
4. Fill in the blank ;
About __ % of the human brain is composed of fat.
5. How long had Odysseus been away when he returned home from the Trojan war ?
a. 19 years
b. 23 years
c. 27 years
d. 31 years
6. Under what conditions would a US Military NBC suit be worn ?
7. If I suffer from Amusia, what is my problem ?
8. A Rafter is a collection of what creatures?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
If you hold the ecclesiastic rank of Cardinal, you wear a violet zucchetto.
4. 60 %
5. - a
6. a Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical Attack
7. Im Tone-Deaf
Cardinals wear a red or scarlet zucchetto, or skull-cap; Bishops or Archbishops wear the violet, Popes wear white; Priests or Deacons may wear black, but they rarely do.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !