Where did January go ........??
Life is like a roll of toilet paper.......the nearer the end, the faster it goes..........
DID YOU KNOW...
Nearly all Calico cats are female.
1. What college did Rocky and Bullwinkle attend on their animated TV series ?
2. In maritime circles what nautical geographical location is represented by the acronym STROG ?
3. What's the favorite food of Sesame Street's Oscar the Grouch?
(bonus; what's his favorite drink ?)
4. What was the first crash-test dummy developed to test ?
5. What was domestic diva Martha Stewart's prison nickname ?
6. How many African Americans served in the U.S. Senate in the 20th century ?
7. When it comes to recipe instructions, how much is a smidgeon ?
8. Who am I ?
In the early 90's I won an Oscar for best Actor with the shortest performance to ever win it- just over 16 minutes total onscreen.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Elvis Presley once made a donut commercial.
1. WOSSAMATTA U.
2. strait of gibraltar
3. sardine and spinach sundaes (PICKLE JUICE)
4. ejection seats for the air force
5. m. diddy
7. half a pinch, or 1/32 of a teaspoon
8. ANTHONY HOPKINS (for The Silence of the Lambs)
He was broadcast in 1954 singing the jingle for Southern Maid Donuts on the Louisiana Hayride radio show from Shreveport.