Did you know...
MORE PEOPLE DIE PLAYING GOLF THAN ANY OTHER SPORT.
LEADING CAUSES: HEART ATTACKS AND . . . STROKES
1. If you are an "Anosmiac", which of the senses don't you have?
2. Which South American country won the very first World Cup of Soccer, in 1930?
3. Which Nation is the site of "Balboa Hill", which offers a view of both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans?
4. Who was charged with giving John Wilkes Booth food, lodging, medical care and a fresh mount after the Lincoln assassination?
5. What city presented Washington, D.C. with the now-famous cherry trees in 1912?
6. What S- word denotes those openings at the side of a ships deck that allow water to run off the deck?
7. What nation's Mount Cook is the tallest of it's southern Alps?
8. What famous 1950's novelist was known as "The Kipling of the Klondike"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Rochambeau, the "rock, paper, scissors" game, originated in Egypt over 4,000 years ago.
4. DR. SAMUEL MUDD
7. NEW ZEALAND
8. JACK LONDON
The game traveled from there to Greece, then to Rome where it was called "Micatio. It was used to settle disputes over merchandise transactions in the forums and was so common in ancient Rome that there was a proverb to describe an honest person, which translates to ;"Trustworthy enough to play Micatio in the dark with him".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !