NFL playoffs looming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So...what should we make for the super bowl. I'm cheering for San Fran because of Mr. Irrelevant. :)

We can drown our other sorrows in football munchies.

I'm pretty neutral. There is a new conspiracy theory out there that the game is rigged for KC because of Taylor Swift. :ROFLMAO:

CD

The Niners are about a 2 point favorite. On paper, they're absolutely the better team. So many weapons.

But I have to take Kansas City. They've got this guy named Patrick Mahomes, and I've picked against him three times in these playoffs... and been wrong every time. The Chiefs are playing fabulous defense right now. Gotta go with the defending champions.

I admit that I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see Shanahan get a title. The 49ers have been to the big dance but haven't won in quite a long time.

@dr morbius *cough, cough, swiftie, cough* :winkiss:

I like Patrick Mahomes a lot. And I have enjoyed the Swift-Kelce saga. However, the Chiefs have their superbowl rings. I want to see Mr. Irrelevant get a ring so I will be cheering hard for the 49ers.

Wow.

In one for the ages, Kansas City just defeated the 49ers 25-22 at just about the end of overtime. The game was tied at 19 after regulation, but the playoff rules say each team gets a shot at having the ball. San Francisco got a field goal, and KC got a touchdown. And that, as they say, is that.

The Niners came this close. People will be talking about this one for a long time.

Ah, but don't forget the most important play of the game... The Travis Kelce, Taylor Swift post-game kiss.

Yes, that was an ESPN video clip. :ROFLMAO:

CD

Alas, I work every Sunday evening, and have done for over ten years, excepting one night some years ago when my wife had appendicitis. I haven't seen a Super Bowl in a very, very long time. I saw no postgame snogging.

lt was an incredible game. I really wanted the 49ers to win, but what a game!

Certainly way better than watching one team blowout another.

I was very neutral before the game, but found myself pulling for the Chiefs by the end of the first half, when the 49ers looked a bit too dominant, and the commentators seemed to be heaping a bit too much praise on the 49ers. I kinda' went into "support the underdog" mode. :clap: :ROFLMAO:

The second half was fun to watch, especially if your own favorite team wasn't in the game, and you just wanted to see a good game.

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom