DID YOU KNOW...
SCIENTISTS SAY: THERE ARE MORE CREATURES IN YOUR MOUTH THAN THERE ARE HUMANS ON EARTH.
1. What does the "SS" stand for in a ship's name ?
2. Which of the fifty's license plate says "The Wheat State" ?
3. What brand used the catch-phrase, "Look, Ma, No Cavities" ?
4. What NFL player caught "The Immaculate Reception" ?
(BONUS: name the quarterback who threw it...)
5. What sit-com (1957-63) family lived in the fictional town of Mayfield ?
6. What President had a pet golden retriever named Liberty ?
7. What was Robert Palmer's first single to climb to number one on the U.S. charts ?
(Bonus; what was his first #1 in Canada?)
8. What part of the body does basal cell carcinoma strike ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Gossip is a misdemeanor in Arkansas.
1. Steam Ship
4. Franco Harris (Terry Bradshaw)
5. The Cleavers (Leave it to Beaver
6. Gerald Ford
7. "Addicted to Love"
("Bad Case of Loving You" - 1979)
8. The skin
You can gossip all you want !