DID YOU KNOW...
In 1920 Socialist Eugene Debs received over 920,000 votes for president of the U.S.-yet
he ran his entire campaign while in jail.
1. In which country are the Zagroz Mountains ?
2. Which female player won the Olympic Gold Medal in tennis at the Sydney Games ?
3. Which ancient Egyptian queen is renowned for her great beauty ?
4. In what year did women gain the vote in Switzerland ?
a. – 1951
b. – 1961
c. – 1971
d. - 1981
5. What country leads with the highest percentage of it's citizens hooked up to the
a. – South Korea
b. – Spain
c. – USA
d. – Italy
6. Name the first U.S. President to be born in a hospital.
7. In which sport are stones and brooms used ?
8. Who made the tune Tiny Bubbles famous?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Eddie Bauer was a mountain man who started his company selling clothes to miners and
trappers in Oregon.
2. Venus Williams
3. QUEEN NEFERTITI
4. - c
5. south Korea
6. JIMMY CARTER
8. DON HO
Eddie Bauer, who founded his company in Seattle in 1920, was no mountain man, tho' he
was a lover of the great outdoors.
His stores blended flannel and fashion, keeping people warm and toasty in very cold
Today, Eddie Bauer Inc., a division of Spiegel, consists of more than 400 stores with
locations in North America, Germany and Japan.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !