DID YOU KNOW...
FERDINAND PORSCHE, KNOWN FOR BUILDING SLEEK SPORTS CARS, DESIGNED THE ORIGINAL VOLKSWAGEN IN 1936.
1. What year did the War of 1812 end ?
2. What's the CB radio code for "message recieved" ?
3. What comic book super-hero lives in Central City ?
4. What early 20th century singer's catchphrase was "You ain't heard nuthin' yet!" ?
5. In the Disney animated movie, Pete's Dragon, what was the Dragon's name?
6. What country music star had a hit with "Long Black Veil" ?
7. Which political group is central to the plot in The Sound of Music ?
8. In which of Charles Dickens' novels do we find the villain Bill Sikes ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Tom Petty was born in Lituania, where his Air Force father was
3. THE FLASH
4. al jolsen
6. LEFTY FRIZZELL
7. NAZI PARTY
8. OLIVER TWIST
He started life in Gainesville, Florida on October 20, 1953.
After dropping out of high school to tour with his first band, Mudcrutch, Petty moved to Los angeles, formed the Heartbreakers, got a contract, recorded "Breakdown", and the rest is Rock history.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !