1. name the large muscle in the front of the thigh.
2. which two oceans wash against russia?
3. what meat is usually used in scaloppini?
4. do you recall the famous motto of smokey, the bear?
5. who was the arch-enemy of dudley do-right?
6. by what name is soccer's "jules rimet trophy" better known?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
dogs of the german shepherd breed were originally called "alsatians".
1. the quadriceps (??)
2. THE PACIFIC AND THE ARCTIC.
4. "ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT
5. SNIDLEY WHIPLASH
6. the world cup (??)
alsatians were created when a german infantryman bred several breeds ofsheep-herding dog together and called the new breed german shepherd. when the breed was brought to america, the name was changed to alsatian wolfdog. but the word "wolf" received negative media attention and the original name was adopted.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !