I'm out of town overnight saturday, back late sunday, so look for the "sunday special" late, and the JEOPARDY entry early saturday-LT
1. which of the great lakes is northernmost?
2. what sort of critter comes in an "eider" variety?
3. what is the game that the world RPS society promotes?
4. the home shopping channel's initials, "QVC" stand for .......what??
5. name the mythical hero who cut medusa into gorgonzola?
6. what is the adjective that describes the "six-million dollar man's" legs and right arm?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the statue of George Washington in Waterford, Pennsylvania shows him wearing a British uniform.
3. rock, paper, scissors (role playing???)
4. QUALITY, VALUE, CONVENIENCE ( !! )
the statue commemorates his 1753 mission as a major in the British militia of Virginia, to fort boeuf in Pennsylvania to demand that the french withdraw from the Ohio territory.
it's the only statue of Washington in a British uniform.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !